HP Inc. India has announced the new and upgraded HP Ink Tank Printer series for Home as well as Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) users. The key benefits of these printers are the usage of High-Quality Ink, the ability to connect with a range of mobile devices through Wi-Fi Direct and Spill-Free Refill system. The new wireless HP Ink Tank 415 and 419 printers can print thousands of pages, at ultra-low cost-per-page. Hence, these are suitable for MSMEs with high-volume printing needs as well as home users looking for affordable options.
The Key features include:
Mobility Optimized with Wi-Fi Direct
The Wi-Fi Direct function on the HP Ink Tank Wireless 415/419 Printer can be used by a variety of mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads using AirPrint, or smartphones and tablets running Android, Windows 8, or Windows 10. The Google Chrome operating system enables users to print from anywhere in the office, even without a wireless network. Additionally, the HP Smart app allows users to quickly send scans to email or cloud storage through their mobile devices.
Driving Businesses with High-Quality Ink
The new HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 Printer can print up to 8,000 color pages with a set of three HP color bottles and up to 6,000 pages with the HP black pigment ink bottle out of the box. The HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Printer prints up to 8,000 colored pages and 15,000 black and white pages. The original HP inks are specially formulated to deliver darker, crisper text and vibrant graphics. Photos printed with the HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 Printer are water- and fade-resistant, lasting up to 22 times longer – thus delivering high-quality marketing materials and business documents.
Smooth Operations with a Spill-Free Refill System
Replacing the ink tanks in the HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 Printer is simple and fuss-free. With HP’s innovative spill-free refill system, the bottles can simply be plugged into the tank without any squeezing required. This mess-free refilling with resealable bottles adds on to the convenience of the users and minimizes wastage. Ink levels are also easily visible as the inks are contained in transparent ink tanks.
“Technological empowerment of MSMEs can enable development of an ecosystem that continuously supports them to deliver the right product, the right quality, the right solution and the right service at a competitive price,” said Leo Joseph, Senior Director, Printing Systems, HP Inc. India. “With our new ink tank printers, we aim to address evolving needs of home users and MSMEs by providing them good quality printing at an extremely affordable cost. “
Product Pricing and Availability in India
The new HP Ink Tank Printer series, which also includes the HP Ink Tank 315 Printer and HP Ink Tank 319 Printer, is now available in India through qualified channel partners or directly through HP.
- The HP Ink Tank Wireless 415 Printer at INR 14812
- The HP Ink Tank 315 Printer at INR 11845
- The HP Ink Tank 419 Wireless Printer at INR 15493
- The HP Ink Tank 319 Printer at INR 12513
- The mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Compatible with iPhone4 and later, iPad fourth generation, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod5G using iOS 7 or later, and mobile devices using Android4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
- App download required for printer setup. HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
- When used in accordance with set up instructions