Logitech G, a brand of Logitech,(SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, launched Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals, a high-performance racing wheel that revolutionizes the sim racing experience.
Engineered for maximum realism, G923 features TRUEFORCE™ a new high-definition force feedback system that dials into a game’s physics and audio engine to deliver an ultra-realistic experience.
TRUEFORCE is a proprietary high-definition force feedback technology that revolutionizes what’s possible in supported racing games. Using actual game physics and audio in real-time, it allows players to feel things like the roar of an engine, tire traction, the terrain of the track, and feedback of the steering wheel more than ever before.
TRUEFORCE connects directly to in-game engines, processing at up to 4000 times per second to produce next-gen realism and detail in supported games.
“For the last few years, we’ve been working with sim drivers, and professional race car drivers to develop a full-featured, realistic driving experience like no other,” said Ujesh Desai, general manager at Logitech G. “With TRUEFORCE you really get to feel the road, along with all the subtle features of the race car. It truly elevates the experience, and everyone we’ve had tries it always walks away with a smile!”
Designed for today’s sim racers, the G923 wheel and pedals have been modernized with a brushed metal steering wheel, polished pedals and a leather wheel cover for maximum comfort. In addition, the G923 is designed with a number of new features, including:
- Programmable Dual Clutch Launch Controls – allows racers to get off the line cleaner and faster with a programmable dual clutch that facilitates maximum traction and minimum smoke.
- Built-In Rev Indicator – built-in coloured LED lights indicate your RPM range, alerting the racer when they’re hitting the redline.
- On-Wheel Game Controls – game controls for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5* consoles integrated into the steering wheel for total control at your fingertips.
- Progressive Brake Pedals – featuring a new progressive spring for a more responsive feel, the new brake pedal responsiveness adds more realism and control.
- 24-Point Selection Dial – built-in selection dial allows the racer to adjust traction, torque, automatic stability management, brake force and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals work with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC and are available at INR 46,995/- on Amazon.in and across prominent gaming retail outlets.
*The Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals is developed under the official licensing program for PlayStation®. It is officially licensed for PlayStation 4 and will work with PlayStation 5 subject to Sony Interactive Entertainment’s final product approval. *
Logitech designs products that have an everyday place in people’s lives, connecting them to the digital experiences they care about. More than 35 years ago, Logitech started connecting people through computers, and now it’s a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing. Brands of Logitech include Logitech, Logitech G, ASTRO Gaming, Streamlabs, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, and Blue Microphones. Founded in 1981, and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI). Find Logitech at www.logitech.com, the company blog, or @Logitech.