JioMart is a recently launched service from the Jio network. The service will let you deliver groceries in selected cities near Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
Now the interesting news is they are operating the service with the help of WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app among millions of users in India. In this article, you will know how to order online from JioMart on WhatsApp.
How to Order Online from JioMart on WhatsApp
- First, open your smartphone and save the JioMart’s official contact number 88500 08000 to your phone’s contacts.
- After adding the number, you will see JioMart’s Business account visible in the WhatsApp contacts list.
- Open JioMart’s window and send a “Hi” message. You’ll now get a link to start placing your orders. Orders placed will be available for pick up within the next 2 days.
- Now, click on the link and open the web page. Here, fill all the address related details like number, area, locality, flat or house number, etc.
- Now, you’ll see the list of items available to purchase. Choose all the items you want to buy and tap on the “Place Order” button in the bottom right corner of the page.
- You will see an order confirmation along with the estimated amount on the next page.
- Now onwards, you will receive the confirmation messages from JioMart. Once the orders are ready, you will be notified and you need to pick the orders from the nearest grocery store.
JioMart service is currently accepting cash only mode and we are expecting more online payments methods from the near future. The service has a vast list of grocery items along with the Reliance own brand items.
Now it is the most convenient way to shop groceries online during the pandemic season.
Let us know your valuable feedback about the JioMart online ordering service in the comment section below.